Gaber Electric, Inc. is an electrical contracting company serving the Greater Northern Wisconsin area.
We complete electrical projects in all areas of Electrical Construction and Maintenance. These areas include Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Institutional, Communications, Energy Control/Maintenance and Engineering Services.
Gaber Electric has established strong on-going relationships with local businesses including, Rhinelander School District, City of Rhinelander, DeByle Realty Inc., Ponsee, Nortrax, Superior Diesel, Rouman Cinema, the local banking facilities, and many more.
We also have teamed with major and local general contractors for construction projects throughout Northern Wisconsin.
Our staff is capable of handling small residential remodeling projects to large new commercial or industrial construction projects. We provide Design/Build services for all aspects of the electrical construction field when desired.
The experience level of our staff is diversified and well educated. From State certified Master and Journeyman electricians to apprentices training in the Association of Builders and Contractors (ABC) program, we represent over 100 years of installation experience. We also employ a licensed Professional Electrical Engineer (25 plus years experience) to provide design services. Each year our staff receives hundreds of hours of continuing education training in National Electrical Code, product application and safety methods.
Our diversity and experience levels have allowed us to complete a variety of projects. A sampling of these project types include:
- EDUCATIONAL - elementary, middle, high school and college facilities. Specialized training and special needs facilities.
- COMMERCIAL - retail (K-Mart, Wal-Mart, Shopko, etc), office spaces, banking facilities, grocery stores.
- HEALTH CARE - medical centers/clinics, dental/optical clinics, assisted living facilities.
- COMMUNICATIONS - data system wiring, Cable TV systems, voice/telephone systems.
- SPECIALIZED SYSTEMS - fire alarm, security, intercom, clock
- ENERGY CONTROL - motion sensing applications, automatic exterior lighting control, energy usage monitoring.